Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dancing

Last week, Jarom told me he had a surprise for me that I had to wait until friday for.  For those of you that know me, I'm terrible with surprises...I was on him all day about it and wouldn't let it go, but he never caved, the good man.  Friday came, and by some miracle, I had forgotten entirely about it.  He told me to get dressed and that we were going out and he drove me out to west valley ish to a church (scary right), and then I realized what we were doing.  Jarom's Aunt and Uncle have invited us before to some dance lessons that they teach but I had never really pushed going because I didn' think Jarom would be into it, and instead he found out all about and surprised me.  Husband points! We were terrible, but we had so much fun.  This week we took on the Waltz, and Swing dancing.  We gave it an honest attempt, lol.  Also, I'm pretty sure I am the worst at following someone elses lead, and I am grateful for a husband who refuses to let me wear the pants because lets be honest, if he would allow it, I totally would.  Moral of the story, I'm glad I married me a man's man...becaues I'm a stubborn little thing, and who doesn't enjoy being taken care of?  I wish I would have gotten some pictures, I'm pretty sure we were definetly the youngest couple there.  But, if any of you are dying to have some free dance lessons let me know...It's the first Friday of every month, and it is definetly a good time....  :)

1 comment:

  1. that sounds so fun! i would definitely be one to take the lead as well, i'm such a control freak. i'd love seeing all those old cuties dancing.

    ReplyDelete