Saturday, April 9, 2011

Orchid...

Today, I bought an Orchid, (happy 1 year anniversary to me!) and I'm as pleasant as a peach about it. :) I have been looking for a fake one to put in my front room, because I just love them and think they are totally beautiful, but they all looked so too fake. But today, when I was at costco I found a real one, and it is pretty much perfect. I was reading on the tag that you only have to water it every 25 DAYS! And now I'm even more pleased! It's pretty much the perfect flower. I think I can handle every 25 days. Now if I can just keep it alive.... Also, Jarom and I teach the 12 year old Sunday school class, but really jarom teaches it because I work every other weekend and on the weekends I've been off we've been out of town, so tomorrow is my first time teaching and I'm slightly nervous. Jarom does such a great job. He is so good with the kids, and they all love him. I can't even bring treats because it's fast sunday. I hope it goes,....well. :) I'll keep you posted. Happy Sunday everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment