Friday, November 5, 2010

The husband loves me...

Work today...not so great. Until I walked in the door to find this:
Along with a clean house, dishes done, and dinner all ready...I love my husband.


Last night...was A-mazing! Had a girls night and went to this:


The So You Think You Can Dance Season 7 tour here in Salt Lake.


We got some awesome pictures...they are soon to come.


And, if it's possible to top off the week, I have this to look forward to tomorrow night:
As well as Super Saturday tomorrow morning...which easily makes the top ten list in why I love Relief Society. Inexpensive, really cute crafts, (that even I can complete), great company, and delicious food. What's not to love about Super Saturday. Let's be honest.
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Ah how cute! PS so jealous you went to SYTYCD!! I've been so faithful to that show..I bet the tour was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cute hubby! sounds like you have had a lot of fun lately! i miss you marisa! but im coming up soon and i plan on going in to timp and turning in my resume so yay lets hope when they hire they hire me! :)

    ReplyDelete