Monday, October 4, 2010

And so it began...

I've always wanted to keep a journal, but haven't. Now that I've graduated and working full-time consists of me working three days a week, I get bored. I've recently taken up blog stalking, it's entertaining. Jarom and I refuse to pay for television. We're cheap. I like to think of ourselves as being "frugal." I also have recently realized I have a serious fear of "messing things up," therefore I just avoid them. This is why I don't do crafts. I don't scrapbook, I don't sew, I don't write in journals (my left hand never fails to smear the ink all across the page as I'm writing), I'll mess it up, of this I am sure. But then I thought, you can't really mess up blogging...there's a delete button just in case, so we're good. Also, this year has been the most life changing year of my life. I got married, I graduated from college and have begun my career, I became an aunt :) I've had some significant changes take place within my family, and I even drove a stick shift and went to my first concert. Thank you Jon Schmidt. So with that being said, I decided now is probably a good time to start some form of documentation of my life for posterity's sake. Yay for me!

6 comments: