Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wingsuit what now?

My husband has lost it!  The past few days he has developed a facination/obsession with wing suit base jumping.  Wing suit base jumping...what the *!#$&*@)#!  That's exactly what I thought!  You have to watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz5oPpF1Js

Because that doesn't look dangerous or terrifying at all...


So basically it consists of purchasing an extremely expensive wing suit (a.k.a squirrel or bird suit) that hopefully allows you to fly, and then jumping crazily off of an enormous cliff, while proceeding to fall to your death!  I'll pass.  I'm not sure what was funnier (is that even a word), the fact that my husband thought I would let him do it, of the fact he turned to me and asked if I would do it with him...what are you nuts!  No thanks, not a chance!  Not sure what my husbands deal is with flying, but I assure you he'll be sticking to airplanes.  I'm such a mean wife...

1 comment:

  1. Marisa... I have been trying to get a hold of you for SOO long! I must have the wrong e-mail address or phone number, neither of them seem to get to you... anyways, every once in awhile I Jump on the bandwagon and look at a few blogs and I happened upon yours... lucky me! I sure miss you! I would love to catch up and see you, my e-mail is camillieleigh@gmail.com.... hope all is going well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete