Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I've recently become re-addicted to...

No-Bakes!

These are a childhood favorite. Haven't had them in forever...and now I'm making them for the second night in a row (feelin' like a fatty and proud of it). Thought I would share...

Mix in a saucepan:
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup milk
and 1 stick of butter

Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute
Remove from heat and stir in:

1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups quick oats
and 1/2 cup chopped nuts if desired (I like to leave the nuts out)

Mix well and drop onto wax paper in small spoonfulls.
Allow time to cool off and set up :)

Enjoy! They are delicious.

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! no bake cookies are my most favorite! Just reading this put me in the mood, too bad I'm not as motivated to go make them as you!

    ReplyDelete